Wondering how to leverage business retreats to grow your revenue?
Running high-end retreats can be a lucrative and fantastic way to build your business.
Now take it from someone who has run retreats before, it can also be a massive time, money and energy suck if you’re not clear about the reality of running events.
So in this episode, we invited our amazing friend Natasa Denman, entrepreneur, mum and superwoman to share how she’s been able to use retreats to increase her revenue.
Natasa also shares her journey from PT to coach, multiple-time published author and 7-figure business owner. No fluff. Just the good stuff.
Natasa Denman is The Ultimate 48 Hour Author. A highly sought after professional speaker (CSP accredited), coach and mentor, Natasa is a 10-time published author and creator of the game-changing business model, Ultimate 48 Hour Author. She has helped over 300 solopreneurs become first time published authors in just 5 years in Australia, USA and UAE.
In 8 short years in business, Natasa has been nominated for The Telstra Businesswoman of the Year twice and was a finalist in AusMumpreneur of the Year in Product Innovation.
Appearing in all major media outlets across Australia including The Sydney Morning Herald, The Financial Review and The Age, Natasa is changing the way people do business in Australia and the world. She now runs a multiple 7-figure businesses with her husband and 3 children traveling the world spreading her message and helping small business thrive.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Why running high-end business retreats are a great way to serve your clients and make money at the same time
- How to go from nobody to building an extensive network that helps your business profit
- How to decide what your business retreat should be about
- The truth about running retreats, and what it takes to become successful with this business model
- How to come up with a magnetic offer that attracts people to your retreat
- What Natasa learned about launching her business in the US and UAE
A-Ha! Quotes from This Episode:Please don't think just because you write a book that it's going to be magical. Click To Tweet I made it a rule of thumb to go out networking twice a week. After 110 events people got to know me really well. Click To Tweet On social you've got to see someone 50 million times in order for them to buy from you. Click To Tweet I didn't realise how much effort it would take me to continue filling them (retreats). Click To Tweet Please stay away from fluffy. Give people something they're going to achieve in the next 90 days. Put a number to it. Make it feel systematic. Click To Tweet Add some kind of a face-to-face component to the top of the funnel. We did 35 half-day workshops to fill 4 retreats. Click To Tweet
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Natasa’s book Fully Booked Retreats: Your Guide for Explosive Business Growth
- Natasa Denman’s website
- Free Ultimate 48 Hour Author Blueprint for Writing Success
- Ultimate Business Support (Natasa’s FB group for entrepreneurs)
- Read our FREE Corporate Escape Plan Guide (with Escape Plan checklist)
Click here to view the full transcriptComing Soon!
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Leave a review on iTunes or let us know in the comments!