Want to get traffic to your website free?
Well, we sure hope so!
What good is having a great product or service, if you don’t have enough people coming to your site to buy it?
There’s a myth out there that being a “content machine” and pumping out lots of content everywhere will somehow magically increase your sales.
There’s something vitally missing with this advice though…
Yes, you do need to PROMOTE the content, but you need to promote it properly, and that means having other popular sites in your industry/niche linking back to yours.
SEO geeks (like us) call this “backlinking”, and it’s arguably one of the top 7 Google search engine ranking factors.
What are backlinks? (source: Moz)
In this episode, we share with you a free traffic strategy that we’re calling the “Double Stack Strategy”.
You may have heard of Brian Dean’s “Skyscraper technique” already:
Well, this strategy takes Brian’s Skyscraper technique and combines it with another strategy to essentially multiply the effect.
All you have to do is follow this ONE hybrid strategy, and you’ll increase your organic traffic.
Don’t just take our word for it.
This particular strategy helped one business owner get a 470% increase in organic traffic using this new strategy, and he got his content to page 1 on Google as well.
Are you actively going out and getting backlinks pointing back to your site?
Note: paying for dodgy backlinks will get you penalized. So it’s important to do it legit.
So if you’re not going out and getting backlinks back to your site, then you might just want to listen in now.
‘Digital’ is here to stay and it requires a whole different set of skills, knowledge, and application. Fail to do so and you’re toast! ~ James Michael
P.S. By the way, we’re currently piloting a new organic traffic service for small business, where we do the work for you. Curious? Check it out here.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- 7 steps that will help you increase your organic traffic online
- 5 mistakes that small business owners make in getting traffic to their website.
- How you can get your content (and keyword) ranking on page 1 of Google
- How to stop losing money on paid advertising and get a better return on investment
A-Ha! Quotes from This Episode:
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- VirtualTrafficEngine.com – a new service to help small businesses identify where there are gaps in their ability to get traffic.
- Skyscraper technique 2.0 – SEO Case Study: How I Increased My Organic Traffic 652% in 7 Days
- What to do when the Skyscraper Technique Fails (And still get a 470% Increase in Organic Traffic) – Doug Cunnington’s Blog Post
- Our Skyscraper Technique Failure & the Lessons We Learned
- Top 7 Mistakes Small Businesses Make With Generating Traffic Online
Click here to view the full transcriptComing Soon!