What are your and your spouse’s love languages? Furthermore, is your spouse’s love tank full?
Do you ever look at your spouse and feel like you’re drifting apart?
Perhaps you feel more like roommates instead of energetic and enthusiastic romantic partners?
This is an all-too-common scenario, and it’s rarely a case of both partners not loving each other.
Often it’s a result of the day to day routine just wearing you down, and a failure to regularly connect with your partner (beyond regular date nights).
So in this episode, we discuss a powerful tool for improving your connection with your partner.
Listen in now…
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- What is a “love tank” anyway? Plus, the importance of filling up your partner’s tank often
- Understand each of the 5 love languages and how they differ
- How to apply the love languages in your relationships right away
Apple | Stitcher | Tunein | RSS
A-Ha! Quotes from This Episode:
Much of the behaviour of children is motivated by the cravings of an empty love tank. Click To Tweet
Sometimes people assume... Maybe the other person’s love language is very different, and that’s why there’s a misunderstanding there. Click To Tweet
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- 5 Love Languages Test.
- Keeping the Love Tank Full.
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman.
- Podcast Giveaway: Win Awesome Prizes in The Epic Entrepreneur Growth Bundle Giveaway ($5,000 worth of tools and resources!)
- 10 Exercises for Better Couple Communication.
Click here to view the full transcript
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Leave a review on iTunes or let us know in the comments!