Wondering what the first year of marriage and business looks like?
Well, it wasn’t always easy, but we did learn a bunch of things in the process that brought us closer as a couple.
Whilst every relationship is unique, we do believe that we can learn from the experiences of others.
So in this episode, we share 5 lessons from our first year of marriage and business.
We hope that you find the lessons helpful for your own relationship.
View this post on Instagram
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- How the wedding process shows a lot about a couple and their future.
- How planning and talking about future plans can help reduce headaches and stress.
- How open and honest conversations can grow and strengthen your relationship.
- How constant movement as digital nomads affects your business and personal relationships.
- How to transit from engaged couple to a married couple.
- Why we created “Founders Connect”.
A-Ha! Quotes from This Episode:
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- How Anf proposed to Cindy
- Beyond Latte
- How building a community can supercharge your business
- What to do when your spouse doesn’t support your business
- Love Languages: Is your spouse love tank full?
- FREE Workbook: 10 Exercises For Better Couples Communication
- Read our FREE Guides to Marriage Success
Click here to view the full transcriptComing Soon!