Are you an entrepreneur with a remote team of 5-20 employees or contractors?
Alternatively, does your company produce products or services specifically for remote workers and digital nomads?
We are currently looking to interview founders of remote businesses/companies/startups, who are serving North American/global customers, on our upcoming Remote Business Summit.
We’re looking specifically for experts/practitioners who can speak on these topics:
- The Biggest Mistakes to Avoid When Applying For a Remote Job
- How to Build a Strong and Attractive Remote Culture
- Emotional Wellness for Distributed Leaders & Workers
- The 5 Metrics that Matter for scaling your remote business
- Pros and Cons of Digital Nomadism
How to Build a Strong and Attractive Remote Culture The Right Way to Empower Your Team With Flexible Hours and Remote Work
Are you, or someone you know, possibly a good fit?
If yes, please fill out the below form and submit to be considered.